|Region / State:|
The best-selling Traxxas Rustler is a proven favorite with a formula for rugged fun that nothing else can touch. The Rustler blows the doors off the competition with more power, smoother control, better grip, and performance that makes it one of the fastest Ready-To-Race electric trucks available. The Rustler rips off-road with its powerful Titan 12-Turn modified 550 motor, XL-5 Electronic Speed Control, and Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. It's made for power-sliding, full-throttle, off-road action and aggressive driving fun—and not just in the dirt! With Traxxas' exclusive waterproof electronics, Rustler can blast through puddles, mow through mud and shred snow. Your R/C adventures are limited only by your imagination. And with a top speed of 35+mph*, Rustler simply leaves everything else back on the work bench.
Only Traxxas could put this kind of performance, innovation, and overall value into a Ready-To-Race package that delivers the satisfaction you expect from a high-performance electric stadium truck. Speed, durability, and stunning looks are what make the Traxxas Rustler a cut above the rest. Traxxas' forward thinking and "no-nonsense" approach brings you the most performance for your R/C investment. Whether you're at the park or on the track, the Rustler delivers sophisticated performance and handling that makes the race track anywhere you want to drive.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
Waterproof Receiver Box (#3628) with TQ 2.4GHz (#6519)Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of our exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provided the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn't have been possible before. Now the Traxxas Rustler is Ready-To-Race with this waterproof technology. The XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet muddy tracks are no problem for the Rustler.
The Rustler is 100% Ready-To-Race right out of the box, and is fully loaded with innovative performance features such as the advanced Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. The patent-pending design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction control. The Titan 12T 550 modified motor is designed for incredible mod-motor power output with virtually maintenance-free operation, and long-lasting performance. The Titan 12T 550 motor's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down. Airflow is routed through vent tunnels molded in the motor plate. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life.
What would the best-selling stadium truck be without a class-leading high-performance electronic speed control? The waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, low voltage detection, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to only be available on an expensive replacement ESC. The XL-5 is the first electronic speed control that has the exclusive Traxxas Training Mode that limits full-throttle power to 50%. This allows young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unlocking full power to the mighty Titan 12T motor. Rustler is perfect for drivers of any age and experience.
The quest for ultimate speed began with the battery connector. As today's batteries store more and more energy inside their cells, traditional battery connectors became a roadblock, unable to deliver all the energy the battery is capable of outputting. The patented Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System
With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on a drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ's ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
For quick, convenient, hassle-free charging, a 4amp DC fast charger is included to maximize runtime and minimize down time. The included NiMH charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for universal high-output charging. The brilliant LED provides charging status as soon as the battery is connected. The charger is optimized for charging your Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. The status LED flashes green to indicate when charging is in progress, then turns solid green when charging is complete for foolproof charging, peak performance, and maximum runtime.
Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
NiMH iD Power Cell Battery (#2926X) (7-Cell Hump, Sub-C, 3000mAh)Rustler includes a Traxxas iD Power CellTM Battery Packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect iD-equipped Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
· 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
· Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
· TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
· Waterproof electronics all-weather, all-season R/C excitement.
· Prographix Painted and Trimmed Body
· Wing Mounted with Blue-Anodized Precision Hex Hardware
· Large Axle Carriers with 5x11mm Oilite Bushings
· Titan® 12-Turn 550 modified motor
· XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
· Revo®-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch
· Alias step-pin rear tires, Alias ribbed front tires, complete with foam inserts
· Powder coated white springs
· Watertight receiver box and 6519 3-channel micro receiver
· Included optional 28-tooth pinion gear
MODEL 37054-1 Includes:
· Fully assembled,
· TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system,
· XL-5 Electronic Speed Control,
· 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger and
· ProGraphix painted body.
RUSTLER (#37054-1) SPECS
· Length: 17.5" (445mm)
· Front Track: 12.25" (311mm)
· Rear Track: 12.25" (311mm)
· Weight: 59.6oz (1.69 kg)
· Height (overall): 7" (178mm)
· Wheelbase: 11.375" (289mm)
· Front Shock Length: Long
· Rear Shock Length: XXLong
· Front Tires (pre-glued): Alias Ribbed 2.8"
· Rear Tires (pre-glued): Alias Step-Pin 2.8"
· Front Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Stars™)
· Rear Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Stars™)
· Electronic Speed Control: XL-5Electronic Speed Control
· Motor (electric): Titan 12T 550 (12-turn 550)
· Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
· Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
· Receiver: #6519 TQ 3-Channel Micro
· Gear Ratio (internal):2.72 (final drive: 10.17)
· Differential Type: Planetary
· Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
· Transmission: Magnum 272
· Steering: Bellcrank
· Chassis Type: Modified Tub
· Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
· Top-Speed: 35+mph**
· Skill Level: 1
· *Battery Tray Dimensions: 139mm x 47.5mm x 28mm
· Included Charger: Traxxas 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
· Included Batteries: Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD
· Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
XL-5 (WATERPROOF) ESC SPECIFICATIONS
· Input voltage: 4-7 Cells NiMH, 2-Cell (2S) LiPo
· Case Size: 1.23"W x 2.18"D x 0.61" H
· Weight: 2.44 Ounce
· Motor Limit: 15-turns** (540 Size)
· 12-turns** (550 Size)
· On Resistance Forward: 0.007 Ohms
· On Resistance Reverse: 0.014 Ohms
· Peak Current - Forward: 100A
· Peak Current - Reverse: 60A
· Braking Current: 60A
· Continuous Current:14A
· BEC Voltage:6.0 VDC
· BEC Current:1A
· Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 5"
· Input Harness Wire:26 Gauge / 9"
· Transistor Type: MOSFET
· PWM Frequency: 1600 Hz
· Low Voltage Detection (LVD): 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)
· Thermal Protection:Thermal shutdown
· Profile selection: Sport Mode:
· 100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV
· Race Mode:100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV
· Training Mode:50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
· Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set