- Wing Span: 800mm ( 31.5in )
- Length: 640mm ( 25.2in )
- Flying Weight: Around 420g
- Servo: 9g Servo x 4,
- Landing Gear : Steerable Rear Landing Gear
- Motor: KV1300 Powerful Out runner Brushless Motor
- ESC: 20A Brushless ESC
- Propeller: 8.5X6 2 Blade Propeller With Spinner
- Battery: Li-Po 7.4V 1,000mAh 15C
- Radio: 4Ch Radio Control
- CG Position: 43mm (From Leading Edge)
Supermarine spitfire was designed as a short range intercepter aircraft by R.J.Mitchell. Much loved by its pilots this aircraft was powered initially by the Rolls Royce Merlin and later by the Griffon which had over 2000hp on tap.
The Famous models Spitfire has captured the essence of this wonderful aircraft to give us a little gem. The aircraft features a brushless motor, 20Amp ESC and 3 ready installed servos. Assembly takes minutes following the simple photo step by step assembly guide.
The EPP construction gives a light yet resilient airframe that will take much punishment and just bounce right back into the air!